🔴 WATCH LIVE: Stock Market Today | July 27, 2021 – Here’s What You Need To Know:
Here’s what is happening in the markets today, Tuesday, July 27th.
– Futures point to lower start in spite of strong earnings.
– Chinese stocks continue their slide after regulatory crackdowns, especially in tech and education (JD, BABA, DIDI, GOTU, EDU, TAL).
– Tesla (TSLA) big earnings beat reporting 1 bil in net income earning $1.45EPS vs. a $0.98est. Tesla says its success in the 2nd half of 2021 will be based on its ability to work around supply chain issues.
– F5 Networks (FFIV) up 6.0% pre-market after reporting an earnings beat, up $2.76EPS vs. $2.46est. The software company said it saw strong demand with continued pandemic-induced growth in its digital business applications.
– United Parcel Service (UPS) is down 2.4% pre-market after reporting earnings. UPS reported $3.06EPS vs. a $2.82est. but domestic rev came in lower than expected.
– 3M (MMM) is up 1.0% pre-market after reporting $2.59EPS vs. $2.28est. Rev was also better and the company raised its full year outlook with its business looking to continue to recover from the pandemic.
– General Electric (GE) is up 4.0% pre-market after an earnings beat. GE reported 0.05EPS vs 0.02est with rev better than expected helped by its aviation and power divisions.
– Raytheon Technologies (RTX) is up almost 2.0% pre-market after reporting $1.03EPS vs. a 0.93est. Rev was also better and the company raised its full year forecast with the rebound in commercial air travel helping demand for its products.
This wraps up today’s stock market news.
If you enjoyed the “Stock Market Today” video, make sure to subscribe to this channel.
And for more stock market news, visit
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket
✅ First, subscribe to my channel here so you never miss a new video:
📺 Watch My Daily Trading Routine that takes me less than 15 minutes a day:
📕Get a FREE Hardback Copy Of My New Book “The Wheel Options Trading Strategy”:
💻 Need a broker? We prefer trading using Tradier! Sign up here:
📈 TradingView is my favorite charting platform. I use the Pro Version:
☕️ Start your morning just like me, with the MorningBrew Newsletter:
tastyworks, Inc. (“tastyworks”) has entered into a Marketing Agreement with Rockwell Trading Services, LLC whereby tastyworks pays compensation to Rockwell Trading Services, LLC to recommend tastyworks’ brokerage services. The existence of this Marketing Agreement should not be deemed as an endorsement or recommendation of Rockwell Trading Services, LLC by tastyworks and/or any of its affiliated companies. Neither tastyworks nor any of its affiliated companies is responsible for the privacy practices of Rockwell Trading Services, LLC or this website. tastyworks does not warrant the accuracy or content of the products or services offered by Rockwell Trading Services, LLC or this website. Rockwell Trading Services, LLC is independent and is not an affiliate of tastyworks.