Nathan Barry (ConvertKit) launched The Web App Challenge, with the goal to bootstrap a new software company from zero in revenue to $5000 a month. Three months later he had an MVP, dozens of paying customers, and a few thousand dollars in revenue. From bootstrapping a company, to getting preorders for a SaaS app, to building a company where every detail is public, Nathan shares what he learned along the way.
• Teaching is the best form of marketing.
• Only sell to a market you have something to teach.
• It’s not customer validation until you have their credit card.
• Being your own customer is wonderful.
• Transparency works.
• Focus on making your customers successful.
Check out Nathan’s MicroConf speakers page for more talks →
MicroConf Connect →
E-mail → firstname.lastname@example.org
MicroConf 2020 Headline Partners
Twitter → p